Lunch & Learn with
SALAD IN A JAR
DO YOU WANT TO
- Learn how to make simple salads that last 4-5 days in your fridge?
- Use interesting, nutritious & flavoursome ingredients?
- Make simple satisfying salads (that count as a main meal)?
- Feel and look really healthy?
- Have more fibre in your diet?
- Use more natural, colourful foods?
- Learn how to make simple salad dressings that taste delicious?
- Know what foods you should really be eating?
SALAD IN A JAR
We bring you
- A Salad Jar to make your own salads from scratch
- Fresh ingredients to get your started
- Recipes for simple salads dressings
- Nutritional information on ingredients used and lots more
LUNCH TIME SALAD IN A JAR
Max 15 -20 people
1 hour presentation and "Salad in a Jar" for each participant with
Nutritionist Mary Carmody
More than 20 people?
This presentation can also be delivered to larger groups without a "Salad in a Jar" for each person. The presentation can be done in this format for large groups.
TESTIMONIALS FROM PREVIOUS PROGRAMMES RUN BY MARY
We really appreciated the effort, enthusiasm, professionalism and flexibility Mary added to the program. We have received so much positive feedback from the participants which I’m sure you’ll also see from the evaluation forms coming through. Thanks again for the fantastic program!
Leah Browne, HR, EMC, Cork
Excellent all around Programme, Developed a taste for healthy food, Raised awareness for harmful food.
Johann – Corporate Co., Cork
Great programme to get people off their butts!
Colm , Corporate Cork
A very interactional and motivational programme. A great programme to remind yourself of diet & lifestyles: I loved the Scientific weigh in; Weekly engagements; No judgement
Connor , Corporate Cork
I hope our Company have you back again Mary
Sheila – Corporate , Cork
The nutrition talks were very motivating and made you want to continue your week in a positive and healthy way. The food samples and recipes were great and showed how healthy food can also be very tasty.
Carmel, Corporate Co., Cork
Thank you Mary for a wonderful program - It was a great success and wouldn’t have been possible without your enthusiasm and dedication.
Deirdre Healy, HR, EMC, Cork
What a fantastic programme. the Portion sizes presentation in particular.
Suzanne, Corporate , Cork
The approach is simple and easy to understand – portions of the good foods were an eye opener for me, The granola is outstanding – simple to make in a larger batch and without doubt meets my nutritional requirements that I feel full to lunchtime. Folder supplied was a great addition to keep your results, notes and performance tickets.
Deirdre – Corporate, Cork