We use your personal data :
- to provide goods or services to you
- to manage any registered accounts that you hold on our site
- to verify your identity
- for crime or fraud prevention
- with your agreement to contact you with our newsletters, promotions or about the products or services we think might interest you
- to enable us to manage our interactions with you
- where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (eg in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute)
Promotional Communication and Mailing List
Mary Carmody Nutrition uses your personal data for emails (with your consent). We aim to update you about our products or services and sometimes to inspire you with snippets and recipies related to health and wellbeing.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time by
- making use of the simple unsubscribe link in our emails. It is present in every one to make it easy for you to remove your address from our mailing list
- contact us directly if you are having any problem unsubscribing
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletters. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice.
We keep a copy of the details you give us when you order a product on our website www.marycarmodynutrition.ie
These details are submitted by you when you place an order. They include your name and address and also your email address.
We do not store your credit card information. Any credit card payments are processed for us by stripe.com and your data is securely encrypted by them. Please access Stripe for futher decurity information.
You also have the option to pay by paypal on our website. If you choose this option we can see your paypal email address as proof that you have paid. We do not add your paypal address to our mailing list.
Our website is protected with a secure certificate. Our database and website are protected by secure passwords and we have, to the best of our ability, secured our site against any attempts of malicious attack.
The data we collect from you and store on our site is either related to your order or your mailing list signup.
We DO NOT store online :
- any other personal information about you
- any health advice or emails we receive or send you via email or questionnaire
- any information you disclose to Mary Carmody
Personal information outside your email address and order details is not stored online by us in any way shape or form.
Emails you send to Mary Carmody are stored securely in an email account on a laptop that only Mary Carmody uses for work purposes. No unauthorised person has access to this information. This information is not shared with anyone without a clients direct request.
We go through our mailing list every 6 months and if you have not been opening the newsletters we send we remove your address from our list. We only want to email people who would like to read our recipes and tips. We won't bother you if we think you are no longer interested. If you make a purchase on our website we store this data for up to 6 years.
You can disable cookies on our website if you wish. We just want to explain what cookies we use and why
- We have our facebook feed on our home page. There is a facebook cookie connected to this. This means facebook can see you have access to view our newsfeed on our website. Facebook can use this information as per the terms and conditions on their website. You can disable this cookie if you wish.
When someone visits www.marycarmodynutrition.ie we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Access to information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this notice
This notice is subject to regular changes and amendments to help you better understand how our website works. The last edit was made in June 2018